Terms And Conditions
1. Your status
By placing an Order through this Website:
- -You warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts with Mora Restaurant and that you are at least 18 years old.
- -You acknowledge and agree that if you have a specific food allergy or intolerance, you will contact us to check that the food is suitable for you, before placing your order
- You acknowledge and agree that it is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, alcohol, or for any person to buy, or attempt to buy, alcohol on behalf of any person who is under the age of 18;
- If your Order includes any alcohol, you may be asked to provide proof of your age on collection or delivery of your Order. If you are unable to provide proof that you are aged 18 or over, the Restaurant reserves the right not to complete the delivery of the alcohol to you.
3. Order processing and cancellations
- Once you have selected the Products you wish to order, it is important that you check all the information that you enter and correct any errors before checking out. Orders cancellations are accepted only 2 hours before the requested delivery/collection time.
- On receipt of your Order, we will notify you by email that your Order has been received and is being processed, confirming the delivery/collection time requested when possible. Please note that in certain cases it may not be possible for us to meet the requested delivery/collection timings and we will make sure to contact you as soon as possible in that eventuality to suggest a different delivery/collection time or to cancel the order.
- Rejected or Cancelled orders: Because of standard banking procedures, once you have submitted an Order that you are paying for by credit or debit card and your payment has been authorised, your bank or card issuer will "ring-fence" the full amount of your Order. If your Order is rejected or cancelled, your bank or card issuer will not transfer the funds for the Order to us, and will instead release the relevant amount back into your available balance. However, this may take a few days (depending on your bank or card issuer). You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible or liable to you in relation to this delay by your bank or card issuer in the release of funds back into your account.
- In the name of public safety to avoid overcrowding, no more than 2 people will be allowed inside the restaurant at any one time.
- Orders for collection can be placed in advance over the phone, email or online (paid in advance), but also in person. Both cash and card payments are currently accepted when paying in person.
- While we try to ensure that information on the website is correct, some products may vary from the description and picture listed on this website. Also due to Covid-19, products availability may vary unexpectedly. We will make sure to contact you in that eventuality.
- Estimated times for deliveries /collections provided are only estimates. We cannot guarantee that Orders will be delivered or will be available for collection within the estimated times.
- If you have, or someone you are ordering for has, a concern about food allergies, intolerances or other dietary preferences, make sure you contact us before placing your order.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Website Terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event").